Foreign investment in Spain
More than 6 years of experience processing visas for foreign investors and entrepreneurs: GOLDEN VISA, DIGITAL NOMAD VISA, EU INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE (ICT-EU), HIGHLY QUALIFIED FOREIGN PROFESSIONALS (HQP)
Lawyers specialized in managing visas for foreign investors and entrepreneurs in Spain
Alonso & Arquimbau, has successfully processed residence and work permit applications for over 6 years, either through the purchase of real estate or financial assets or through the management of work permits for highly qualified professionals or intra-corporate transferee, under Entrepreneurial Support Act of 27th September 2013 (Law 14/2013).
The procedures regulated by Law 14/2013 are managed before the Unit of Large Companies and Strategic Groups (UGE-CE), making the process more agile and faster than the slow procedures processed in the foreign offices.
We advise and manage your file anywhere in Spain, from the beginning until obtaining the Foreigner Identity Card (TIE).
We also process residence card renewals once their validity period has elapsed.
Our main areas of action
Procedures before the UGE-CE
- Golden visa. To this visa are eligible all those who wish to invest:
- Two million euros in public debt.
- One million euros in shares, investment funds, investment funds of close-end type or venture capital funds set up in Spain.
- €500,000 in real estate: you can find all the details in the following link.
- Business projects: there is no minimum investment requirement, but other factors are valued such as creation of job or socio-economic impact in the geographical area where it is developed.
- Digital nomad visa, for those non-EU nationals, either workers or professionals, who wish to reside in Spain working remotely for companies located out of Spain.
- Visas for highly qualified professionals, that can be requested by the contracting company, for all those highly qualified professionals who meet the requirements established by law.
- Intra-corporate transferee for those workers who within the same company are transferred to Spain in the context of a labor, professional or professional training relationship.
Additional related services
- Obtaining a Foreigner Identity Number (NIE)
- Real estate purchase.
- Non-lucrative visa (Wealth visa).
- Document legalization and apostilles.
- Tax model 210 for non-residents owning real estate in Spain.
- In-origin contracts.
- Obtaining Spanish nationality by residence.